Friday, February 24, 2012

It's time to listen to The Bee Gees

Smile an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you gone, cus that would bring a tear to me
This world has lost its glory, let's start a brand new story now.. my love
Right now there'll be no other time and i can show you how.. my love

    Talk in everlasting word and dedicate them all to me
    And i will give you all my love, i'm here if you should call to me
    You think that i don't even mean a single word i say
    It's only words, and words are all i have to take your heart away
                                                                                                              -Words, The Bee Gees-



I know your eyes in the morning sun, i feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me, i wanna feel you in my arms again
And you come to me on a summer breeze, keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to show

    How deep is your love, i really need to learn
    Cause we're living in a world of fools, breaking us down
    When they all should let us be, we belong to you and me

I believe in you, you know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour, you're my savior when i fall
And you may not think, i care for you
When you know down inside that i really do
And it's me you need to show
                                                                                            -How Deep Is Your Love, The Bee Gees-



Here i lie in a lost and lonely part of town
Held in time in a world of tears i slowly drown
Going home, i just can't make it all alone
I really should be holding you, holding you
Loving you, loving you

    Tragedy, when the feeling's gone and you can't go on
    It's tragedy, when the morning cries and you don't know why it's hard to bear
    With no one to love you, you are going nowhere
    Tragedy, when you lose control and you got no soul
    It's tragedy, when the morning cries and you don't know why it's hard to bear
    With no one to love you, you are going nowhere

Night and day there's a burning down inside of me
Burning love with a yearning that won't let me be
Down i go and i just can't take it all alone
I really should be holding you, holding you
Loving you, loving you
                                                                                                    -Tragedy, The Bee Gees-



There's a light, a certain kind of light that never shone on me
I want my life to be lived with you, lived with you
There's a way everybody say to do each and every little thing
But what does it bring if i ain't got you, ain't got?

    You don't know what it's like
    Baby, you don't know what it's like
    To love somebody, to love somebody
    The way i love you

In my brain i see your face again, i know my frame of mind
You ain't got to be so blind. And i'm blind, so very blind
I'm a man, can you see what i am. I live and breathe for you
But what good does it do if i ain't got you, ain't got?
                                                                                                  -To Love Somebody, The Bee Gees-




those are just some of BeeGees's songs that i like. I loved to listen to Bee Gees since i was a little kid, my mom and dad who introduced them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment