Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dude

I have to go back to Jakarta this week. I really wanna go home to meet my family and my boyfriend. I miss my mom, my brother, and my father so much. And I'm going to meet my aunt to ask her to teach me how to dance "Lenso Dance" from Maluku. That dance is for "Festival Budaya". I'm one of the conceptors in my class, Ilkom- E, and I'm focus for the dance. 




and then..

D-5 to my 2nd years anniversary with my boyfriend, Dhanu Enggar Wirahadi.
But I feel upset because there'll be a replacement class for Communication Visual Class on this Saturday. It means that I CAN'T GO HOME THIS WEEK! but I'll try to go home on Saturday after class :''''''''(

Hey dude, I miss you so badly. I miss you like hell. I miss you so so so so mucccchhh and this feeling is stronger than ever. I saw the picture of yours in my handphone and laptop and then I feel so lonely and I wish you were here with me. I've replayed your vn again and again just to hear your voice. I know that we're busy now, especially me. But I know and I believe that we can through all of this and face it together. I need your hugs. I need you to cheer me up. I need to see your face, not just through the skype. I need your advices. I need your compliments to me. I need to hear your voice not only on the phone. I need your silly jokes. I need to hear your stories about your daily activities or whatever and I need you to hear my stories. I know you did, always. I miss to see you doing childish things to me when you beg something (sometimes and it's funny).
The point is I NEED YOU, Dude. I think of you every seconds every minutes every hours everyday everytime. i ain't show it to you, maybe it's all because I'm very busy lately. But you have to trust me, you always stay in my heart and my mind. So, no need to worry.

Ich vermisse dich, Cay.

No comments:

Post a Comment