Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tillrättavisning

Life is weird. You can go from being strangers, to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again.

Don't regret our goodbye, be thankful that we were given the opportunity to meet.

"My world has changed and so have I. I have learned to choose and I have learned to say goodbye" - Poccahontas

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, they both transformed" - C.G Jung

"Do you believe that there are no accidents in life? Everything happens for a reason.
Every person we meet will have a role in our lives, be it big or small.
Some will hurt, betray and make us cry, to become stronger.
Some will teach us lessons, not to change us, but for us to realize our mistakes and to help us grow, and make us a better person.
And some would simply inspire and love us to make us happy."





I know that you're all thinking about what I am doing, you guys got it. I wanna tell you a story, true story that rarely happens in this era; and that's not a drama.

Let those be my prologue to tell you something. Something about a man, a man who can changed your mind and your life that you'll never regret about. Someone who can makes you pray for him even though you don't know him at first. Someone who could makes you believe about 'love at first sight'. Someone who is out of your circles.
A story, complicated one but lovely. An enigmatic.
A stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment