Thursday, April 5, 2012

hi friend,

you acted like that's all my fault. selfish.
from now on, i have to know who's the real one who can be my real friend. i know that i'm weak in the situation like this. and i can't believe that you still use your ego and never try to be more mature.
i'm tired with this situation. i think that we're a close friend, but now i realized that i'm wrong. i'm just your friend. and i know that you never call me as your bestfriend.
i hate this silence. i want the old us. full of laughing, caring, and everything. i still want you as my close friend eventhough you just consider me as a friend, just friend.
please, don't be mad at me. if it's all because of me, i'm begging you to forgive me. but you have to realize that you ain't completely true, got it? i hope you quickly realize.


maybe i'm just too sensitive. yeah too sensitive. so, i'm so sorry.

i want to cry now, i just want to cry :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
it's alright to cry, crying takes the sad out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment