Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bring Back My December

Hello December...........................

The month I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for my 30th months anniversary, I'm waiting for the last day of PR Orientation, I'm waiting for the final exam, I'm waiting for holiday, I'm waiting for Dhanu's birthday, and I'm waiting for YOU, Nu.

But now it's over........................okay. actually, i don't want to say "it's over". But time's changed, and it's different and I have to face reality. Am I lost or incomplete without you? I believe that we'll get another chance because we sure about that

Gooodbye November, thankyou for giving me "the heavy rain" in the end. And Hello December :')
Fyi, you'll always be my favorite, Nu. See ya when I see ya, I'm waiting for your "hello"
I still love you no matter what. Take care, friend :-)


#nowplaying On Bended Knee -Boys II Men

No comments:

Post a Comment